- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large shallots, peeled and quartered
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (6-ounce) beef filets
- 3 uncooked whole lobster tails, cut in half lengthwise
- Combine first 6 ingredients in processor and blend until almost smooth.
- Spread 1 heaping teaspoon seasoned butter over each side of each steak and over each lobster half.
- In a small saucepan melt remaining seasoned butter; keep warm.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and grill steaks 4 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Grill lobster tails, shell side down, 5 minutes.
- Turn over and grill until meat is just opaque in center, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer steaks and lobster to plates.
- Serve with warm seasoned butter.