Yield 10-12 Servings
- 1 bottle of Florida fruit wine
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Splash of orange juice or lemonade
- 2 shots triple sec (optional)
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 4 cups ginger ale
- Pour wine into a large pitcher and squeeze the juice from the lemon, orange and lime wedges into the wine.
- Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds) and pineapple, then add sugar, orange juice and triple sec.
- Chill overnight.
- Add ginger ale, berries and ice just before serving.
- If you’d like to serve right away, use chilled red wine and serve over lots of ice.