Each July 4rth, 230 people on average per day go to the emergency room, (including children), from fireworks injuries. Just when you think it can never happen to you, it can. Fireworks safety should be the first thing on your mind this July 4rth when lighting off fireworks.
Here are some Fireworks Safety Tips:
- Never allow children to ignite fireworks
- Never try to re-light fireworks or pickup un-exploded fireworks
- Keep a bucket of water or a hose close by in case of fire or other mishap
- Light fireworks one at a time and move back quickly
- Build a brick barrier around the fireworks launching tube in case of explosion