A three-man ensemble show hatched more than 25 years ago, Blue Man Group performances now enjoy international acclaim and have drawn more than 35 million viewers worldwide. With vibrant lights, staging and expert choreography, this show guarantees a wild night of interactive entertainment for adults and kids!
From your seat, sit back and immerse yourself in a multi-sensory experience full of humor, innovation, visual displays and music — featuring a bumping original Blue Man Group music score.
Choose between Tier 1 or Tier 2 seating. To see a seating chart, please click on “View Additional Info” below.
Please note: admission to Universal Orlando is not required in order to see this show.
© 2016 BMP. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved
The theater is located on CityWalk between the Hard Rock Cafe and Universal Studios Florida
6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm
- Blue Man Group ticket (based on option selected)
- 6.5% Florida sales tax
- Receive free admissions to select CityWalk venues* (please see additional info)
- Meet and Greet with the Blue Men after the show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Theatrical fog and strobe effects are used in all Blue Man Group performances
- The theater is handicapped accessible. ADA (Americans with Disability Act) seats are available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to the interactive nature of the show, paint and other non-toxic materials used on stage may reach some members of the audience in the first few rows of the theater. We suggest casual dress for this reason, however ponchos will be provided for these rows.
- This show is not recommended for children under 5 years. It is up to the box office’s or front of house manager’s discretion to admit children under the age of 3. All children must have a ticket and sit in their own seats.
- Admission to Universal Orlando is not required to see the show
- CityWalk admission is not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission; valid photo ID is required
- Does not include admission to AMC Universal Cineplex 20, Saturday admission to Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, or Hard Rock Live