How many people physically head out of the house for Black Friday Shopping Deals? I for one, do all my shopping online and therefore have little interest in braving the crowds or the traffic.
Deals can be found locally or on-line. The choice is up to you.
If you are heading out to the stores, be safe!
Here are a few advertised sales
- A Sony 75-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model) will go for $2,000.
- Amazon’s Echo Plus will be available for $120, a $30 discount.
- Select PlayStation VR bundles will get up to a $100 savings.
- The SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit is getting a $100 discount.
- Save up to 25% on 3D printers.
Here’s the full list of Amazon deals.
- Best Buy will be selling a 65-inch Samsung Ultra HD television for $750, a $350 savings on its regular retail price of $1,100.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+ will all come with a $300 discount with a qualified activation on Black Friday.
- Best Buy will be offering up to a $150 savings on the 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
- The new Call of Duty WWII for PlayStation 4 will cost $40, a $20 savings.
- Get the Sonos Play:1 speaker for $150. It regularly retails for $200.
Here’s the full list of Best Buy deals.
- Samsung’s 65-inch Ultra HD TV will set customers back $850. It regularly retails for $1,300.
- Amazon Echo (second generation) will cost customers $80. It typically retails for $100.
- If you buy an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus on Black Friday, Target will toss in a $250 Gift Card.
- If you buy a PlayStation 4 1TB console on Black Friday, Target will sell the console for just $200.
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones will be available for $240. The headphones typically cost $300.
Here’s the full list of Target deals.