10 Most Popular Halloween Candies
If you want to be the favorite house on your block this year, consider stocking up instead on these 10 best candies:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. High atop several lists of best candies is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter.
- Snickers. The hearty peanut flavor of this candy bar is what earned it the second-place spot on the list of best candies.
- Twix. Part cookie, part candy, you can’t go wrong with Twix candy bars.
- Kit Kat. Another crunchy cookie covered in chocolate is the snappy Kit Kat bar.
- M&Ms. You can’t go wrong with any variety of M&M candies – plain, peanut, pretzel, caramel, you name it, they’re a winner.
- Nerds. While noting the small size of most Halloween Nerds boxes, Nerds landed on several “best of” lists.
- Butterfinger. Buttery, crunchy, and a favorite of Bart Simpson. Good call.
- Sour Patch Kids. Although uncommon, Sour Patch Kids are an up-and-coming favorite among the current generation of trick-or-treaters.
- Skittles. Chewy and fruity flavors must be a nice change from the common chocolate items tossed in Halloween baskets.
- Hershey bar. Another confectioner with multiple flavors – plain, almond, cookies ‘n’ cream – Hershey’s appeared on several other favorite candy lists.